This education support component incorporates provision of school fee and scholastic material for creating safe and healthy environment for girls and night session student especially domestic workers who are prone to unsafe migration and vulnerable to drop out of school. This embraces involving the government stakeholders and the primary beneficiates in the action planning and identification of convenient time and inputs that help support the girls and the domestic workers to continue their education and sort out the option that help them work within the country and change their livelihood locally.
A. Provision of Alternative Basic Education
- Constructing centers for teaching children age 7-15 so that they could join primary school
- Training for Education facilitators on alternative Basic Education;
- Scholastic material support;
- Participate in curriculum development on alternative basic education;
B. Primary Education
- Renovation of existing schools and their class rooms and offices so that the school become attractive for the children to stay by creating talking class-rooms and compound;
- Construction of Sex separate latrines for boys and girls;
- Construction of napping and dining rooms for ECCE in the primary School;
- Direct scholastic material for children and sanitary pads support for school girls;
- School and community Library establishment and equipping with the necessary furniture and reference books;
- Capacity building for school community;
- School club strengthening and mini-media support.
Community and school Library established by MCDP